You love them, you sing their songs (word for word) and scream when they perform. Sadly, most of you don’t even know their real names. We don’t blame you though, we’ve become so used to their stage names that we forget they actually have real names.
In this special report, we unveil 120 Nigerian music stars and their real names. Some of the names will crack you up.
Check on it.
- 2face Idibia – Innocent Ujah Idibia
- 9ice – Alexander Abolore Adegbola Adigun Ajifolajifaola
- Adekunle Gold – Adekunle Gold
- Asa – Bukola Elemide
- B-Red – Adebayo Adeleke
- Baba Dee – Dare Fasasi
- Banky W – Bankole Wellington
- Bigiano – Babalola Oluwagbemiga Gabriel
- Blackface – Ahmedu Augustine Obiabo
- Brymo – Olawale Ashimi
- Burna Boy – Damini Ogulu
- Capital FEMI – Femi Adeyinka
- Chinko Ekun – Oladipo olamide
- Cynthia Morgan – Cynthia Ikponmwenosa Morgan
- D’banj – Oladapo Daniel Oyebanjo
- D’prince – Charles Enebeli
- Dammy Krane – Oyindamola Johnson Emmanuel
- Danagog – Daniel Damilola Agunbiade
- Darey – Dare Art Alade
- Davido – David Adedeji Adeleke.// CLICK ‘2’ BELOW TO CONTINUE READING ON NEXT PAGE